Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Chicago Radio: Dan Wolfe Named APD For WLS-FM

Dan Wolfe
Cumulus Media has announced that it has promoted Daniel Wolfe to Assistant Program Director at WLS 94.7 FM, Chicago’s Classic Hits.

Wolfe will continue his duties as Producer of the popular WLS morning show, The WLS Wake Up Call, a position he has held since 2003. A native of Coal City, IL, Wolfe graduated from Illinois Center for Broadcasting in 2002.

Brian Thomas, Program Director, 94.7 WLS-FM, and Vice President, Classic Hits Programming, Cumulus Media, said: “This puts Dan one step closer to his goals of becoming a PD at Cumulus, after doing a great job as morning show producer. I am looking forward to working with Dan in this new role.”

Wolfe said: “I'm excited to continue to work with such a seasoned programmer like Brian Thomas. Getting to work in my hometown has meant the world to me. Thanks Cumulus Media for allowing me to continue to work in the field I'm most passionate about!”

No comments:

Post a Comment