Friday, December 4, 2015

Seattle Radio: KKWF's Fitz Again Named Best Personality

Entercom Seattle’s KKWF 100.7 FM The Wolf  Fitz In The Morning host Fitz has once again been named “Best Local Radio Personality” by KING-TV’s Evening Magazine “Best of Western Washington” competition.

The online contest is decided by popular vote and 2012 marks the 5th consecutive year that Fitz has grabbed the top spot in the poll. “Wow!” was Fitz’s response to the news. “I am honored and humbled by the outpouring of love. I live and breathe this show and I am just glad it has a place in the heart of our audience.”



Fitz’s show was recently added to sister station KWJJ 99.5 The Wolf in Portland and the radio personality is also the host of the nationally syndicated Powered By Country, a weekend countdown show.

“Amazing!” was Fits’s response, “I am truly honored and so grateful.  I will put my audience against anyone. They truly are the most loyal listeners in radio. I live and breathe this show and am thrilled that it continues to have a place in the heart of our audience.”


No comments:

Post a Comment