Friday, May 8, 2015

Charleston Radio: Tori Lynn Joins WIWF For Middays

Tori Lynn
Cumulus Media has announce that Tori Lynn has been named the new Afternoon Air Host for WIWF NASH FM 96.9 in Charleston, SC.

She joins NASH FM 96.9 after her most recent stops in Savannah at WIXV and WTOC-TV, as well as WVGS in Statesboro, GA.

Bill West, NASH FM 96.9 Program Director said:  “I couldn't be more excited to have Tori on board the Cumulus NASH team of extraordinary talent. Her promotional creativity and engaging on-air presence got my attention from her previous tour of duty with us in Savannah. I can’t wait to get her here and creating more fun on the radio!“

Sherry Dollar, Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Charleston said: “I am excited to add Tori’s energy and passion for radio to our team. Tori is going to bring great talent and fun back into Low Country radio.”

WIWF 96.9 FM (99 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Tori Lynn said: "Charleston is such a beautiful city and Cumulus and the NASH brand is THE leader in the world of Country radio. This is the perfect home for me. I love the beach, I’m close to family and I'm so happy to be back with my Cumulus family after spending two incredible years with Cumulus/WIXV in Savannah. I'm so excited to hit the ground running and to be a part of this great station and team!"

No comments:

Post a Comment