Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kanye and Kimmel Settle ‘Rap Feud’

Kanye West
Kanye West visited “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Wednesday to settle his beef with the late-night host, according to The NYPost.

The grudge developed last month, after Kimmel aired a Kanye parody sketch using a child actor to mock the rapper’s interview with BBC. West answered back the way people do these days – on Twitter, ripping the host’s humor … and his face … and his talent … in 140-character, caps-locked bursts.

Kimmel later joked that he always wanted to be in a rap feud.

“I was only in one other rap feud,” Kimmel said during the open of Wednesday’s episode. “It was 1992, and I accused Sir Mix-A-Lot of only liking medium butts.”



Wednesday, and it was West – dressed in a subdued blue-gray pullover and ripped jeans – burying the hatchet.

Kimmel expressed remorse for the skit, saying he simply enjoys seeing children curse.

“I’m not running for office,” Kanye said. “I’m just here to make good music, make people feel good when they hear my music, and y’know, when I did that interview (with BBC), I was really vocal with a lot of things I’ve been dealing with in the past 10 years, and the classification of ‘just’ a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment