Monday, April 15, 2013

Tampa Radio: Mike Culotta Leaves WQYK for Nashville

Mike Culotta
Mike Culotta, OM for CBS Radio/Tampa and PD of country WQYK 99.5 FM has been named President of Streamsound Records.

He will oversee operations of the Nashville based label that is distributed by Sony. Artists on the label include Jaida Dreyer, Austim Webb and Dakota Broadley.

"We at Streamsound Records are excited to have Mike Culotta joining our team," said Streamsound CEO Byron Gallimore.

"Mike is a leader in our industry. I know that his knowledge and passion for radio, and his love of Country music, will be an invaluable asset to Streamsound. I am excited because I know that Mike's experience and relationships will translate into instant success for the label."

Culotta added, "This is such a dream come true for me. I have such a passion for music, which is why I have enjoyed all of my years in radio. Instead of programming music, I will now have an opportunity to be a part of a team that is originating music. I’m looking forward to working with Jim Wilkes and Byron Gallimore and the professional team they have put together."

Culotta will start his new position today April 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment