Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Greta Sez Rolling Stone 'Tried To Slime Me'

Yet did not call for the facts
From Greta Van Susteren at foxnews.com
I got trashed by Rolling Stone magazine (see posting) with everyone else at Fox. I would have to spend hours if I wanted to correct all – and frankly it is obvious the agenda of the article – but this I have to correct (and no they never called me before they wrote it…that would be real journalism.) No matter how often something is repeated doesn’t make it true.

My husband is not an adviser to Governor Sarah Palin. He is a friend of hers (just as he is a friend of Leader Pelosi and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.). My husband has never been on the Palin payroll. All the Palin haters (eg Rolling Stone) just want to try and trash me for his friendships… and yes, I get the reverse from the Clinton /Pelosi haters.

In Washington and politics you become friends with lots of people and you can disagree with friends. I don’t police my husbands friends and he does not police mine. Had the Rolling Stone bothered to call me, they would have gotten the facts. Instead their design was to try and slime me. I would love to compare my work to theirs. I am proud of my work.

Ask my guests – democrats or republicans – if I have been fair, curious and done my homework for the viewers. My goal is not to slime like Rolling Stone. I would be ashamed.
Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment