Friday, April 6, 2018

Seattle Radio: Corey Dillon Joins Country KNUC

Corey Dillon
Hubbard Radio/Seattle announces their new Afternoon personality, Corey Dillon, at KNUC The New 98.9 The Bull.

Dillon said, “I am so excited to join the team at The New 98.9 The Bull and a company like Hubbard. My dream has always been to be able to entertain, inform, or draw some sort of emotion out of listeners on their drive home. I can’t imagine a better place to have that opportunity than Seattle. I want to thank Lisa Adams, Marc Kaye, and Greg Strassell for allowing me the opportunity to make my dream a reality.”

“Corey is one of America’s premier up and coming talents and I look forward to watching his amazing creativity and listener focused show dominate the Seattle market!” said Lisa Adams, Program Director of The New 98.9 The Bull.

Hubbard Radio Seattle VP/Market Manager Marc Kaye elated, “Rounding out our on-air lineup with Corey and love of radio and his unbridled enthusiasm is going to pave the way for more bull and less bulls*hit here at The New 98.9 The Bull!”

Corey spent the last 14 months doing nights at the 100.3 The Bull (KILT-FM) in Houston. Prior to that, he was at Z90 (XHITZ) doing late nights in San Diego, hosted nights at 95 Triple X (WXXX) in Burlington, Vermont and weekends on 103.3 AMP Radio (WODS) in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment