Friday, September 2, 2016

Portland OR Radio: Cort Webber Adds Duties As KEX-AM PD

Cort Webber
iHeartMedia/Portland OR has announced Cort Webber as Program Director for News Radio KEX 1190 AM.

The 21-year market vet is well known to Portland listeners having served as a co-host of "The Gina, Cort and Rebecca Show" on KXJM 107.5 FM The Beat and as longtime afternoon host of KUFO 970 AM's "Cort and Fatboy Show." Webber has served as APD of KEX since 2011 and is currently APD of clustermate KFBW 105.9 FM The Brew.

"Cort has worked extremely hard over the last six years to earn this opportunity," said iHeartMedia President/Pacific Northwest Region Robert Dove. "He has always stepped up and has been invested in making iHeartMedia's Portland operation better. I'm fortunate to have him on my team."

KEX 1190 AM (50 Kw, DA-N)
"It's about time. I mean, geez, I've been here six years. I should be running the whole company by now. But I guess this is better than nothing," added Webber. "I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to push these two stations to even greater success. I have lived in Portland my whole life and it's truly a dream to be able to program in the best city in the country. Thanks to Robert Dove for giving me this amazing opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment