Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Atlanta Radio: WWPW Promotes Personality Maddox To A/PD

Maddox
iHeartMedia/Atlanta has announced Maddox is now Assistant.PD for its Top40 WWPW 96.1 FM Power 96.1.

The promotion is effective immediately.

He joined the CHR outlet in 2012 from previous duties at WNWW 97.9 FM KissFM. Maddox has also worked for WXXL 106.7 FM in Orlando and WFLZ 93.3 FM in Tampa.

"I am happy to announce that we have elevated Maddox to the title of APD of Power 96-1," said PD Dan Hunt. "He has been with the station since the launch in 2012 and acted as my right hand since I arrived in Atlanta in January. In his new role, I know that he not just help us maintain our market dominance, but advance our Atlanta's Hit Music Station brand."

WWPW 96.1 FM (97Kw) 60dBu Coverage
"I would like to thank everyone at iHeartMedia/Atlanta for this incredible opportunity," added Maddox. "I also want to thank every person who has had a hand in helping me get to where I am today. We have an amazing team here in Atlanta and I am thrilled to have an even bigger role at Power 96-1. I look forward to helping advance the Power 96-1 brand both locally and globally."

No comments:

Post a Comment