Buckley Broadcasting and Buckley Communications own six radio stations:
- Groove KKBB-FM is an Oldies Class B1 on 99.3 MHz with 10 kW @ 390’ licensed to Bakersfield
- KNZR-AM is a Talk Class A on 1560 kHz with 25 kW-D, 10 kW-N, DAN, licensed to Bakersfield
- KNZR-FM is a Talk Class A on 97.7 MHz with 4.1 kW @ 397, licensed to Shafter
- Kelly KLLY-FM is a Hot AC Class B1 on 95.3 MHz with 12.5 kW @ 463’, licensed to Oildale
- KUBB-FN is a Country Class B on 96.3 MHz with 1.9 kW @ 2,096’, licensed to Mariposa
- KHTN-FM is a Hip Hop Class B on 104.7 MHz with 1.95 kW @ 2,080’, licensed to Planada
The Alpha Media portfolio will grow to 74 stations, upon closing.
Commenting on the acquisition, Wilson said, “The Buckley clusters in California will be a great addition to the west coast footprint. Merced is a unique city with a thriving arts scene and adventurous community. As one of the fastest growing regions in the nation, Bakersfield is a rich and vibrant city full of live and local opportunities.”
This transaction will be filed with the Federal Communications Commission shortly and is subject to their approval. Richard A. Foreman Associates, Inc. was the broker for Buckley Broadcasting and Buckley Communications.