Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bill O'Reilly: 'I don't want to work this hard much longer'

With one year to go before his contract with Fox News expires, Bill O'Reilly says he's not sure how much longer he wants to host "The O'Reilly Factor."

The "Factor" is the No. 1 show on cable news, and has been for over a decade, so this could be a big deal.

Or maybe O'Reilly is just posturing for an even higher paying contract.

Either way, reports Brian Steler at CNN Money, his interview with AdWeek was eye-opening.

In the interview with reporter Chris Ariens, published on Monday, O'Reilly, 66, was asked, "How much longer do you want to do a nightly TV show?"

"I don't know. I go day to day," he answered. "I don't want to work this hard much longer. I know that. Because I work hard. I earn my money."



O'Reilly's contract will come up for renewal in late 2017, according to two people with knowledge of the deal.

O'Reilly reportedly makes at least $15 million a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment