Cumulus Media announced Wednesday the ten (10) Country music artists selected as finalists for its annual NASH Next competition — a national and local grassroots talent search and artist development program.
The winner of this four-month-long competition will receive a record deal under the Big Machine Label Group umbrella, as well as substantial exposure, commensurate with a major label release on Cumulus Radio Stations nationwide.
The finale event will take place October 11th, 7:30 – 10pm CST, at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville, TN. The finale event will be hosted by national Country morning show personalities Ty Bentli, Kelly Ford and Chuck Wicks from the eponymous “Ty, Kelly and Chuck” radio show. Last year’s NASH Next winners, Radio Romance, will headline the event.
The ten national finalists are:
- Brecken Miles representing Appleton, WI (WPKR-FM)
- Murphy’s Ford representing Columbia/Jefferson City, MO (KBBM-FM)
- Harper Grace representing Dallas, TX (KSCS-FM/KPLX-FM)
- Jessie Ritter representing Ft. Walton Beach, FL (WYZB-FM)
- Lane Mac representing Lafayette, LA (KXKC-FM)
- Justin Rivers representing Montgomery, AL (WLWI-FM)
- Jessica Rose representing New York, NY (WNSH-FM)
- Pearl Clarkin representing Pensacola, FL (WXBM-FM)
- NATU representing Peoria/Bloomington, IL (WFYR-FM, WBWN-FM, WJBC-FM)
- Brian Fuller representing Savannah, GA (WJCL-FM)