Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Seattle Radio: Jason Rantz EXITS KIRO For KTTH

Jason Rantz
Seattle radio talker Jason Rantz has announced he's departing evenings at Bonnieville's N/T KIRO 97.3 FM, where he cohosted with Zak Burns.

However, he is remaining on scene, moving down the hall to KTTH 770 AM to host mornings.

"Starting Sept. 5, I will help you get you through your morning commute as I host weekday mornings 6-9am on KTTH, which can be heard on 770 AM and 94.5 FM (translator K233BU) on the greater east side. Yup, I’m now a morning drive host. This is pretty big," explains Rantz

He added, "I’ve had a blast on KIRO and will be sad to leave but, talk of this move has been going on for a long while, and I couldn’t turn down this opportunity."

KTTH 770 AM (50 Kw-D, 5 Kw-N DA-2)
Zak Burns will fly solo in the evening on KIRO.  Rantrz starts after Labor Day, replacing the syndicated Armstrong & Getty on KTTH.

3 comments:

  1. Thank God he's leaving KIRO. He's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Now he gets to screw up my morning commute. Where are Armstrong & Getty getting shoved to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so boring. No charisma.

    ReplyDelete