Friday, March 11, 2016

Wilmington DE Radio: Marta DeLisi Named WJBR GSM

Marta DeLisi
Beasley Media Group Thursday announced Marta DeLisi has returned to 99.5 WJBR, to serve as General Sales Manager.

“Radio is my life, but Beasley Media Group is my professional home,” said Marta. “Over the past 14 years, I’ve worked in several radio positions at stations throughout the Philadelphia and Wilmington media markets, but my greatest accomplishments were when I have worked for Beasley. I have had many positions, ranging from WJBR’s Promotions Director to Senior Account Executive. But, it’s a happy homecoming to return to 99.5 WJBR as General Sales Manager! I couldn’t be happier to work with Matt Smith, whom I’ve always admired.”

“We’re warmly welcoming Marta DeLisi back home to join us at Beasley Media Group!” commented Wilmington /Philadelphia Market Director Matt Smith. “She has the essential experience, and a deep knowledge of the needs of our radio market. She’s done a wonderful job for us over the years. As 99.5 WJBR’s General Sales Manager, Marta will take our sales team to new heights in Wilmington!”

No comments:

Post a Comment