Wednesday, March 11, 2015

R.I.P.:Longtime Hutchinson, KS Morning Host Bob Walker

Bob Walker
KHMY My 93.1 FM in Hutchison, KS has announced with sandess the passing of  Robert Middleton, known to area radio listeners as “Bob Walker”.

He died Saturday at 64-years-of-age.

Walker has been a part of the Eagle Communications radio family for the past 15 years. He has been the morning jock on My 93.1, KHMY for several of those years. But, Walker has been a fixture on radio in the Hutchinson-Wichita area since 1980.

Bob was born on July 9, 1950 in the Atlanta, Ga. area and died Saturday of natural causes.

Bob loved to make people laugh both on air and off and had classic lines that will live on. The closing to his show was always; “come get me mother, I’m through” will be one that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment