The 2017 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards recipients are:
- Harry Jessell, Editor and Co-Publisher, TVNewscheck and NetNewscheck
- David Lougee, President, TEGNA Media
- Diane Sutter, President & CEO, Shooting Star Broadcasting
- John David, Executive Vice President of Radio, National Association of Broadcasters
- Scott Knight & the Knight Family, President & CEO, Knight Media Group
- Larry Patrick, Managing Partner, Patrick Communications
In addition, William Duhamel, President, Duhamel Broadcasting Enterprises, will be honored with the 2017 Broadcasters Foundation of America Chairman’s Award for his numerous contributions to the broadcast industry and his community.
The breakfast is complimentary to all, although pre-registration is required. To register, or to obtain information on reserving a page in the Program Guide, please contact the Foundation at 212-373-8250 or email@example.com.
This year’s event is sponsored by Frank N. Magid Associates, Marketron, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), the National Association of Media Brokers (NAMB), Nielsen, the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), and the Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB).
For more than 70 years, the Broadcasters Foundation has distributed millions of dollars to thousands of needy broadcasters and their families. Individual donations can be made to the Guardian Fund, corporate contributions are accepted through the Angel Initiative, and bequests can be arranged through the Legacy Society.
To learn more or to donate, please contact the Broadcasters Foundation at 212-373-8250 or visit www.broadcastersfoundation.org.