Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lake Charles Radio: Radio Personality Dale Mann Signing Off

Dale Mann
For five decades, Dale Mann has been a familiar voice on the radio. Now that voice is being retired, according to kplctv.com.

Dale got his start at KPLC radio in 1964. From there, he did stints at KLCL, Q101, KYKZ and Gator 99.5. He even spent time in country music management in Nashville. Along the way he met a lot of people, including some of the top names in the business.

"My favorite artist as far as an entertainer is probably Neil McCoy," said Dale. "Neil is one of the nicest guys. He's a personal friend. He is one great entertainer."

Dale says he plans on spending more time with family.

"I want to make that up with my kids and be with their kids. A lot more than I spent with them, because I was always busy and was always looking after my own agenda. Then when you grow older you think, that isn't the right way to go."

KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment