Thursday, September 11, 2014

L-A Radio: Fred Roggin Inked For KFWB Show

Fred Roggin
KFWB Asset Trust/Los Angeles has announced that longtime radio/TV sportscaster Fred Roggin will be hosting a show on KFWB 980 AM The Beast, which is morphing from N/T to Sports this month

The new mid-day show will following Jim Rome and debut later this month.

“I’ve been fortunate to be on NBC4 for over 30 years and I look forward to it every day,” Roggin said. “I started my career in radio and can’t wait to be part of one of the most exciting things to happen on L.A. radio in years. I’m ready to go Beast mode!”

“We are ecstatic to have the dean of L.A. sports join our team.” The Beast's PD Owen Murphy stated. “His credibility and knowledge is unquestionable and no one connects with the L.A. sports audience as well as Fred does.”

No comments:

Post a Comment