Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Miami Radio: Beasley Adds Marc Hochman To PM Drive


Beasley Broadcasting has announced the signing of veteran Miami Sports Talker Marc Hochman.

He's now hosting PM Drive on Beasley Sports WQAM 560 AM.   He's joined by Zach Krantz, former Dolphins cheerleader Sha Tabb and producer Victor Bermudez.  Show imaging will be voice by Howard Schnellenberger, former Florida Atlantic University football coach.

Hochman was formerly morning host at crosstown Sports WAXY, owned by Linciolne Financial.

WQAM PD Andy King said, "Marc is an incredible talent and one of the most creative minds in radio.  His ability to blend sports, pop culture and humor into an entertaining show has led him to tremendous success throughout his career and I'm excited for him to continue that success here at 560 WQAM."

Hochman added, “ I am the quintessential ‘radio nerd,’ so the opportunity for me to host an afternoon drive show on the most legendary sports talk station in MIAMI was one that I couldn't pass up.  When I first moved to MIAMI in 1987, I listened to WQAM all the time.  Now, a little over 25 years later, I'll be sitting behind that microphone, and I couldn't be more thrilled!”

No comments:

Post a Comment