Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LA Radio: Premiere To Distribute Ricardo 'Mandril' Sanchez

Premiere Radio Networks has announced a new deal with Grupo Radio Central for distribution an ad sale for El Show Del Mandril.

The deal starts April 14.

Ricardo 'Mandril' Sanchez is based at GRC’s Regional Mexican KXOS 93.9 FM Radio Centro in Los Angeles, where he moved from crosstown Spanish Broadcasting Systems Regional Mexican KLAX in JANUARY.

Sanchez said,  “For a humble person like me and my team, having Premiere Networks interested in syndicating my show, is amazing.  It’s an honor I never expected to achieve. I had never dreamed of it. And more yet, to have Grupo Radio Centro, the largest and most powerful radio network from Mexico, carrying my show, after the acquisition of the rights to my show, is a blessing, an exhilarating experience and very humbling as well. I’m just going to keep working hard with the support of my team to give the best of us and have the best show possible.”

GRC Chairman/CEO Francisco Aguirre said, “The exceptional and fortunate opportunity Grupo Radio Centro had in early 2014, after beating out several major radio groups to contract Ricardo Sanchez 'El Mandril,’ and his #1-rated morning program in Los Angeles, has facilitated the first-ever Latin America syndication alliance for Premiere Networks.  I am pleased to assist Premiere as they begin their Spanish-language division by offering them the leading morning-drive personality for syndication from our radio station."

CCM+E Chairman/CEO Bob Pittman added, “We are excited to partner with Grupo Radio Central and El Mandril, who is a tremendous talent with a proven ability to connect with and engage millions of listeners.  We look forward to helping grow his loyal following nationwide, in addition to working with Grupo Radio Centro to develop innovative programming and platforms to reach the Hispanic community.”

No comments:

Post a Comment