Monday, March 4, 2019

Westwood One Radio: Steve Harmon Added To Mainstream Country

Steve Harmon
Westwood One has announced that Country Radio Hall of Famer Steve Harmon takes over mornings on its Mainstream Country format as of Monday, March 4, 2019.

Harmon’s impressive resume includes stints at KPLX/Dallas, WXTU/Philadelphia, KNIX/Phoenix, and his extensive work with “Sheet Happens Prep.”  Plus, his fireplace mantle is home to a CMA “Major Market Personality of the Year” award, an American Women in Radio Service Award, and more.

Era Balance
George King, VP, Westwood One Country Formats says, “I’m extremely excited to be working with Steve again.  He brings his vast experience and incredible personality to our team and I know our affiliates will love him.”

Harmon added, "George King and I worked together at KNIX, so when he talked about the position I jumped in!  Working with great talent and management, combined with music I love, makes me a lucky guy."

For more information on Westwood One’s 24/7 Formats, contact Pat Crocker at (720) 873-5170.

No comments:

Post a Comment