Wednesday, March 6, 2019

St. Louis-Des Moines Radio: Greg Chance EXITING iHM And Radio

Greg Chance
Greg Chance, iHeartMedia SVPP/St. Louis and Omaha as well as overseeing the Des Moines cluster, including the PD post at KKDM 107.FM will be leaving broadcasting.

He will be going to work for his family business in a leadership role in Des Moines.

"Most of us believe family is Priority #1, and I've reached the right point in my life and career to act on that powerful feeling. My time with iHeartMedia has been a true ‘unicorn’ experience:  Twenty-four years in a job I love, in a hometown I love, with numerous opportunities to grow into bigger and broader roles serving the communities and brands I love. Uniquely, all of this time has been spent working for and alongside truly exceptional leadership - locally, regionally and nationally. iHeart’s faith in me is a gift that has kept on giving. I will always value and appreciate their taking a 'Chance' on me.

"Although I plan to leave iHeart in May," Chance said, "I will remain a loud and active supporter of their mission, brands and -- most importantly -- people, with an openness to helping them grow however possible."

Guest Speakers - Interview - Greg Chance from National Radio Talent System on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment