Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sharon Osbourne Says MTV Reality Show was a Big Mistake

Sharon Osbourne
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne, his wife Sharon, and their children Kelly and Jack shot to fame a decade ago with their wildly successful MTV reality show, The Osbournes, which ran from 2002 to 2005.

But now Sharon is saying she regrets ever doing it.

Sharon, who co-hosts The Talk, said during a recent appearance on the U.K.'s Graham Norton Show that it was, quote, "the biggest mistake" of her life.

She explained, "We both worked to continue a lifestyle we had become accustomed to and we had to travel so my kids spent quite a time away from us and you can never get that time back. It was the biggest mistake I ever did, but would I have wanted to live a lesser life? You make the most of what you have."

Rocker Ozzy agrees with his wife, telling Quietus, "The kids couldn't handle it, my wife couldn't handle it: she had colon cancer. On the one hand, it was phenomenal, on the other hand, I had to watch my family [suffer]."

He added, "Would we do it again? I dunno. I don't think so."

No comments:

Post a Comment