Friday, August 11, 2017

Milwaukee Radio: Tony Hess Joins WMYX For Mornings

Tony Hess
Entercom Milwaukee announced today that WMYX 99.1 FM The Mix will debut a new morning show named “Elizabeth and Radar,” hosted by Mix veteran Elizabeth Kay and the new WMYX member, Tony ‘Radar” Hess. The new show will be on air weekdays beginning Monday, August 14 from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

“I am excited for the new morning show and I am confident that Elizabeth and Radar will bring the energy our listeners crave in the morning,” said Brian Kelly, Vice President of Operations, Entercom Milwaukee. “Radar has been a part of waking up Milwaukee for the past 17 years and is extremely embedded in the community. I can’t think of a better match to join Elizabeth Kay.”

“I’m beyond excited for the opportunity to work with Radar again,” added Kay. “Our paths crossed early on in my career, and I have always had great respect for him as a radio host, and who he is as a person. The Mix listeners will have a show they’ll be able to relate to and enjoy for many years to come.”

WMYX 99.1 FM (50 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“So very grateful for the opportunity at The Mix,” said Hess. “I stay in radio, and stay local.  This only happens in dreams…don’t wake me up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment