Attributed to Liberty SiriusXM Group
- SiriusXM reported solid first quarter 2017 results
- First quarter revenue climbed 8% to $1.3 billion
- Quarterly net income rose 20% to $207 million
- Adjusted EBITDA grew 14% to $502 million
- Net self-pay subscribers grew 259,000 in the first quarter
- Liberty Media’s ownership of SiriusXM stood at 67.8% as of April 25th
SiriusXM is a separate publicly traded company and additional information about SiriusXM can be obtained through its website and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SiriusXM reported its stand-alone first quarter results on April 27, 2017.
Total debt attributed to Liberty SiriusXM Group increased $137 million during the quarter primarily due to borrowings under SiriusXM’s revolving credit facility.