Thursday, October 29, 2015

Miami Radio: PD Ken Payne OUT At WMXJ

Ken Payne
Just days short of two years, Programming vet Ken Payne has "parted ways" with Entercom.Miami Classic Hits WMXJ 102.7 FM Magic.

Payne previously enjoyed 14-years as PD of iHeartMedia AC WMGF Magic 107.7 FM in Orlando.

Payner posted on Facebook Wednesday, "It has been an amazing run in Miami with Lincoln Financial Media, and I owe it all to Don Benson, Maureen Lesourd and John Dimick. Three people who believed in me at a time when I had nearly given up all hope of finding a job. For that I am truly indebted."

According to Payne, "Most of all I will miss my Entercom/Lincoln family. The awesome team I had the fortune to work with over the last two years. Mindy, Vance, Joe, Holiday and the part-time crew that gave me their all. Eric, Von and the incredible promotions, production, sales, engineering and office teams-you are all the best of the best in this business and I consider it an honor to have worked alongside you!"

WMXJ 102.7 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment