Wednesday, October 2, 2019

L-A Radio: Angelica Vale Joins KLLI for Middays

Meruelo Media has announced that Latin actress Angelica Vale as new host for KLLI Cali 93.9.FM in Los Angles .  She will host middays Monday-Saturday, effective October 15.

Angelica Vale
Known as "La Vale", she  brings a 40-year career in theater, film, TV and radio that includes the starring role in the Spanish-language version of "Ugly Betty." She's also voiced many animated films, including the Spanish language version of Disney's animated theatrical film "Coco." Vale is currently the star of Univision's midday drama series, "Y Manana Sera Otro Dia Mejor" (Tomorrow is a New Day).

"I'm thrilled to host middays on Cali 93.9. In addition to loving this music, I can't wait to connect with listeners. I am a working mother, wife and daughter. I understand the challenges of juggling schedules, car pools and family obligations. This is a passion project for me; I love radio, I love LA and can't wait to be on-air every day," said Vale.

"We are very excited to have the incredible talents of Angelica Vale as part of our Cali 93.9 family! Los Angeles will love Angelica's charming personality; she will be a great complement to our great Cali 93.9 team," added Cali 93.9 Program Director DJ E-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment