Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Las Vegas Radio: Natalia Hernandez Joins KXQQ For Middays

Natalia Hernandez
CBS Radio's RhythmicAC KXQQ Q100.5 FM announced Tuesday Natalia Hernandez has been named the new Midday host on Q100.5 airing weekdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM effective immediately.

In addition to listening to Natalia live on Q100.5 locally, listeners can also stream the station through q100vegas.com or the Radio.com app for mobile devices. Prior to joining Q100.5, Natalia was on-air with sister station 98.5 KLUC.

“It’s always rewarding when you have talented people in house and can promote from within,” said CBS RADIO Las Vegas Operations Manager, JB King.  “Natalia has already proven to be a major assets for Q100.5.”

KXQQ 100.5 FM (100 Kw)
"14 years ago I got my first radio gig at CBS RADIO in West Palm Beach and I'm so happy to be back with the company it all started with,” said Natalia. “My career has come full circle and I have to thank our OM/PD JB King for believing in me for the midday opportunity at Q100.5. I've already learned so much and am excited to keep growing with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment