Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Atlanta Radio: Rock WNNX Re-Ups Bailey & Southside Morning Show

Cumulus Media has announced that its Atlanta Classic Rock WNNX Rock 100.5 FM has signed the Bailey and Southside morning show for three more years.

Jason Bailey and Southside Steve Rickman became on-air partners two years ago, when their morning show launched on Rock 100.5 WNNX on January 1, 2015. The show airs Monday through Saturday from 5:30am-9:00am.

Sean Shannon, Vice President/Market Manager of Cumulus Media-Atlanta, said: “The Bailey and Southside Show is the foundation of Rock 100.5.  Our goal is and has been to build the South’s premiere rock and entertainment station.  Renewing Bailey and Southside ensures that we deliver on that promise.”

Greg Ausham, Rock 100.5 WNNX Program Director, said: "Bailey and Southside have grown steadily in audience over the past two years and we are thrilled to continue having this great morning show to start the day."

WNNX 100.5 FM (13.5 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Bailey said: "I'm thrilled that I get to continue to work for a winning company, station and cluster for another three years. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else."

Rickman said: “I have been extremely fortunate in my career to work in Atlanta. I have a fire inside me to entertain, be a team player and be very loyal to the company that has displayed the same loyalty and faith in me. Thanks to Cumulus, Market Manager Sean Shannon, PD Greg Ausham, my agent, Paul Anderson and Mike McVay, who've all helped to put Bailey and Southside together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment