Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rocker Ted Nugent Talks Of Pig Kill

Ted Nugent
64-year-old Ted Nugent recently wasted more than 450 wild pigs in Texas, and says by doing so, helped the environment, saved taxpayers money and helped feed the homeless.

While appearing on “The Brett Winterble Show” on SiriusXM radio, Nugent said he and a fellow hunting enthusiast used an M4 rifle to kill 455 wild hogs, according to mlive.com.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter – in the Texas hill country – me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar," Nugent told Winterble. "I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there."


Wild pigs cause an estimated $500 million in damage in Texas each year, according to a story by the San Angelo Standard-Times, which interviewed Texas Agricultural Commissioner Todd Staples for the story.

“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state. Everything we did was perfect, win win win.”

Nugent didn't not actually name the soup kitchens or the homeless shelters that he supposedly helped, according to opposingviews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment