Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bay Area Radio: Karina Farias To Handle Music At KOIT, KUFX

Karina Farias
Bonneville International San Francisco / Bay Area based AC KOIT 96.5 FM  and Classic Rock KUFX 98.5 FM has announced the addition of Karina Farias as Music Director.

Karina Farias will handle the daily music responsibilities for the Bay Area’s top-rated AC 96.5 KOIT and Classic Rock 98.5 KFOX starting July 5, 2018.

Farias will also handle on-air shows on KOIT and KFOX. Karina joins the Bonneville cluster from Bryan Broadcasting in College Station, Texas where she was on-air, Music Director, and Assistant Program Director. She also handled part-time at Houston’s KILT 100.3 The Bull.

“Karina’s passion for the radio industry and well-versed programming knowledge makes her the ideal fit for this position”, said KOIT-FM & KUFX-FM PD Brian Figula.

KOIT 96.5 FM (24 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
When asked about her new opportunity, Karina replied, “I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime! I’m so excited to join the team at Bonneville San Francisco! My dream has always been to end up in CALIFORNIA working alongside programmers and air talent I can learn so much from, and I now get to make that dream a reality. Getting to work alongside Brian Figula, whom I’ve looked up to for the last year makes this even sweeter! I want to thank Brian Figula, Carl Gardner and everyone at Bonneville San Francisco for believing in me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment