Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tampa Bay Radio: Russell Robertson Named SVP/Sales For iHM

Russell Robertson
iHeartMedia announced Monday that Russell Robertson has been named Senior Vice President of Sales for iHM stations in Tampa Bay.

Russell will report to Chris Soechtig, Market President for iHeartMedia Tampa Bay.

“I’m thrilled to have Russell join our team”, said Soechtig. “His 10+ years of experience in iHeartMedia’s Pacific Northwest & San Diego Regions coupled with his passion for helping clients grow their business makes him the ideal choice for SVPS in Tampa Bay.”

Russell comes to Tampa from iHeartMedia Seattle, where he most recently served as the SVPS. He also served as the General Sales Manager for KOZ, KGB, KLSD, and Chargers Radio Broadcast for iHeartMedia San Diego.

“I am very thankful for the opportunity I had in Seattle and working with some amazing broadcasters. The opportunity to be in my home state working with the Tampa iHeartMedia team was an opportunity I had to pursue,” said Robertson. “The last 17 years with iHeartMedia has allowed me the chance to work in amazing markets like San Diego, Seattle and now Tampa.  My wife Amanda, my kids Tori and Zack and I are looking forward to settling in and making Tampa home.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment