Tuesday, August 15, 2017

GropeGate: David Mueller Talks To GMA


Former KYGO 98.5 FM  morning cohost David Mueller, found to have groped Taylor Swift by a Denver jury,  said there is still “no question” in his mind that he did not grab Swift’s backside during a 2013 meet-and-greet.

“What I’m saying is I didn’t do what they said,” the ex-DJ, David Mueller, told ABC News’ Clayton Sandell after Monday’s court ruling. “I never grabbed her. I never had my hand under her skirt and I can pass a polygraph,” according to Yahoo News.

Taylor Swift says groping trial was fight for anyone 'silenced by sexual assault,' promises donations to help assault victims.

Mueller contends he “wasn’t ready” for the photo, where he and his then-girlfriend Shannon Melcher posed next to Swift.

“I wasn’t invited to be in the photo,” he said. “I just moved into the shot the best I could.”


The former DJ first sued Swift in 2015, claiming that she falsely accused him of grabbing her backside at the meet-and-greet, causing him to lose his job. Swift then filed a countersuit for assault and battery, claiming that Mueller "took his hand and put it up my dress," according to court documents obtained by ABC News.

Swift testified that she first thought the alleged grope was a mistake but said Mueller did not let go when she lurched away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment