Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lafayette LA Radio: Bobby Novosad ReUps At KSMB

Bobby Novosad
Cumulus Media has announced that it has signed Bobby Novosad, Brand Manager/Morning Show Host for its Lafayette, LA, station, KSMB 94.5 FM, to a long-term contract.

His popular morning show, “Bobby Novosad in the Morning” airs Monday-Friday from 6AM-10AM. Novosad joined KSMB 94.5 FM in November 1984 and has served the station and community for over 32 years as Morning Show Host and Program Director.
 
Scott Chiasson, Vice President/Market Manager, Cumulus Media-Lafayette, said: “I am very excited that we are able to retain Bobby for the long-term. I’ve listened to KSMB for decades. The station and Bobby have been a generational staple in the Lafayette metro area and will be for years to come. This is great for Bobby, Cumulus, our loyal listeners and the community we serve.”

Novosad said: “I am grateful for the opportunity Cumulus Media has given me. I actually grew up listening to and was inspired by a station that we now own and that’s KRBE in Houston. Now the station that inspires me most is 94.5 KSMB, the most listened-to radio station in Lafayette with over 121,000 listeners checking in every week. I am so proud to continue my radio journey with this great station and with Cumulus. My mission is to have fun and keep winning.”

KSMB 945 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Novosad added: “My special thanks to Mary Berner, Mike McVay, Cat Thomas, Pat Galloway, my Market Manager, Scott Chiasson and our entire Cumulus station group, my great staff, all of our advertisers and most importantly, our listeners. Without them, none of our success would be possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment