Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cadillac Jack Leaving Clear Channel-NYC

It was announced Tuesday that Clear Channel Media + Entertainment-New York OM Cadillac Jack will be stepping down at the end of December.  Jack also served as PD of Urban WWPR (Power 105.1).

CCM+E-New York President/Market Manager Joe Puglise made the announcement in a memo to his staffers:
"It’s with very mixed emotions that I share with you the news that Cadillac Jack McCartney will be leaving Clear Channel at the end of this year to continue his life's journey and pursue some of his passions.  
Cadillac began his radio career in New Haven at KC101 30 years ago as an on-air personality. Since then he has served in variety of on-air, programming and operational positions, and for the past 22 years has played a vital role within Clear Channel including his most recent position as OM here in New York.  
Cadillac has been an extremely instrumental part of our team -- please join me in wishing him the best with his new endeavors. These are some big shoes to fill and we plan to begin an active search for highly qualified candidates today."

Cadillac Jack added,
 "I want to thank Clear Channel for the opportunity to serve as OM and PD for the past 22 years, especially the last five here in New York. The many friendships I’ve formed over the years are truly special, and I am grateful that we were able to achieve notable success with each of our brands and their ratings.  
As proud as I am of these accomplishments, I am now ready to take some time to relax, travel and pursue some long-held interests as I transition into the next phase of my personal and professional life."
Cadillac Jack spent 22-years with Clear Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment