Saturday, May 30, 2020

R.I.P.: Bob Kulick, Rock Guitarist


Legendary guitarist Bob Kulick, who is best known for his work with KISS, Lou Reed and Diana Ross - has died at age 70.

His younger brother Bruce took to Twitter on Friday morning to make the announcement of his passing.

Bruce wrote: 'I am heartbroken to have to share the news of the passing of my brother Bob Kulick. His love of music, and his talent as a musician and producer should always be celebrated.

'I know he is at peace now, with my parents, playing his guitar as loud as possible. Please respect the Kulick Family’s privacy during this very sad time.'

Kulick composed, produced, performed, and co-wrote SpongeBob SquarePants song Sweet Victory which appeared on 2001 episode Band Geeks which became one of the most iconic anthems for fans of the highly-popular show

No official cause of death was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment