Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Providence Radio: WCTK Adds Courtney Kelly To Morning Show

Courtney Kelly
Hall Communications has announced that Courtney Kelley will join Brian Mulhern for Cat Country mornings effective immediately on WCTK Cat Country 98.1 in Providence.

Kelley replaces Madelyn Grimaldi who resigned to pursue other interests.

“Brian and I have known each other for years,” said Kelley. “While that is basically true for all native Rhode Islanders,” we’ve been friends for a long time.” Kelley continued, “I’ve had my Cat Country On now for 7 years. I’m grateful for the opportunity that Hall Communications has given me to take this next big step in my career.”

“Courtney has been with us since 2013,” said Hall VP/Programming and WCTK Program Director Bob Walker. “As long as I have known her, she has wanted to host a morning show. We are beyond excited to have her living out that dream every morning on Cat Country.”

Kelley’s previous midday position will be filled by Walker for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment