Monday, March 2, 2020

Dan Patrick Re-Ups With Premiere Networks

Premiere Networks announced a renewed and expanded long-term agreement with The Dan Patrick Show. As part of the multi-year deal, Premiere will serve as the exclusive, global audio distribution partner for the Marconi Award-winning program. 

Airing Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET on more than 360 stations nationwide, The Dan Patrick Show will continue as part of FOX Sports Radio’s industry-leading weekday programing lineup, in addition to being available on FOX Sports Radio’s channel on iHeartRadio, www.FOXSportsRadio.com, and other platforms.

“I’m thrilled to extend my partnership with Premiere Networks, FOX Sports Radio and iHeartRadio,” shared Dan Patrick. 

“This really isn’t a job for me, it’s a passion and I love working with the Danettes and the rest of my team to create a great experience for our fans. We never take for granted the loyalty our fans have shown us over the years, and I’m honored to keep at it for many years to come. I want to thank Julie Talbott, Bob Pittman and Darren Davis for their continued belief in the show, and a special thank you to my agent, Paul Anderson of Workhouse Media for doing his job to get this deal done while I focused on doing mine for our fans.”

“There’s no denying that Dan Patrick is one of the biggest multi-platform stars in sports talk and entertainment,” said Julie Talbott, Premiere Networks President. 

 “As the demand for high-quality sports content continues to grow, we couldn’t be happier to expand our successful partnership with Dan and his team - year after year, they deliver impressive results for our partners.” 

For more information, visit www.PremiereNetworks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment