Wednesday, February 18, 2015

VA Radio: Denny More Leaving Mornings At WGRX

Denny More
Morning co-host Denny More will be retiring from Country WGRX 104.5 FM /ThunderCountry in Fredericksburg, VA on Friday, May 29.  He has been with the statoin since 2007.

"I hate to say I'm retiring. I'm not retiring; I'm just leaving," said More, who plans to return to his hometown of Sea Bright,NJ.

Co-host and WGRX PD Christal Blue will step into the lead spot on the show while she looks for More's successor.

"I'd love to bring in someone who's never done mornings or someone who's felt the sting of the corporate axe," said  Telemedia Broadcasting is the best company to work for, and the right person will find a permanent home here."

WGRX 104.5 FM (2.7 Kw) Red=60dBu Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment