Wednesday, July 2, 2014

San Diego Radio: KFMB Extends D-S-C For Four More Years


Hot AC KFMB 100.7 FM JackFM has announced a contract extension for longtime morning host Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw.

The trio has logged 25-years at the Midwest Television-owned station.

Co-Hot Dave Rickards stated, "I’m one of the lucky ones who loves his job and loves the people I’ve worked with for 25 years. Just because it’s not mutual is their tough toenails."

Shelly Dunn commented, "I'm just horrified at how old I'll be once these four years are up."

Host Chainsaw noted, "My financial guy said I was set for the rest of my life, provided I die next Tuesday. Therefore, I'm thrilled to be back with the best crew I can imagine."

VP/GM Gina Landau said, "We are truly excited to extend our partnership with the DSC in their 25th year of San Diego radio dominance. Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw are brilliant talents and we are honored their legion of fans will be able to find them on 100.7 JackFM for many years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment