Friday, March 28, 2014

Philly Radio: Jayson Stark Show To Air On 97.5 The Fan

Jayson Stark
WPEN 97.5 FM The Fanatic is excited to announce The Jayson Stark Show, presented by Univest, live from The Green Parrot in Newtown, PA.

ESPN baseball expert, Jayson Stark will be hosting a one-hour show on select Mondays throughout the baseball season.

The first show will air Monday, April 7th from 6-7pm. Stark will continue to be a regular contributor on the Mike Missanelli Show every Wednesday at 4:30pm.

“I may work for ESPN now, but I’m still a Philadelphian,” says Stark. “So the only thing cooler than joining my buddy Mike Missanelli every Wednesday is getting my own personal hour of radio, where I get to talk to my favorite Philadelphians about the Phillies and the sport they play, mix in a little trivia and do our best to turn this extravaganza into a show that’s even more fun than spending a summer evening hanging out in Ashburn Alley.”

WPEN 97.5 FM (26Kw) 54dBu Coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment