Monday, September 9, 2013

Robin Quivers Reveal She’s Been Battling Cancer

Robin Quivers
Howard Stern's longtime sidekick Robin Quivers revealed on his SiriusXM radio show this morning that she's been battling cancer, according to THR.

Quivers had been absent from the show for a year.  She said her doctors say the chemotherapy and other procedures were a success because she is currently cancer free.

In May of 2012, she said she would be undergoing "a procedure" to remove a tumor on her bladder, NBC News reported.

During his first show without her, Stern said, "Doing a show without Robin is like cutting off my left arm. Or my right arm. Or maybe both."

"She was my backbone, you understand," Stern said. "Where I would lose courage, Robin always had the courage. She always is the brave one. Always the brave one with me. I could go to her, and I could always rely on her."

Stern has said multiple times that he would not continue the show without Quivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment