Monday, September 9, 2013

Glenn Beck Aims To Put Traditional News Out of Business

NY Times photo
Glenn Beck will likely weigh in on the interview published Friday by the NYTimes when he returns from vacation today. TheBlaze, Beck’s news website calls the article remarkably straightforward.

The article covered topics from Beck’s ambitions to have TheBlaze TV put “traditional news out of business,” to his experience living in New York City and his clothing line, 1791 Supply & Co.

You’ve said The Blaze could put traditional TV news out of business. That’s a bold prediction.
"I learned that when Barbara Walters came and did an interview with me. They had about 50 people in our studio for two days — more people in my offices than we had employees. All for an eight-minute segment."

But do you really think that will happen?
"The nightly news is doing a fine job of putting itself out of business. Who watches it? I mean really, besides my grandparents, who are both dead, who is watching the nightly news? I think we’ll be ready to put them out of business in the next three to five years."

No comments:

Post a Comment