Monday, May 13, 2013

NYC Radio: WQHT's Mister Cee Records 'Safe Sex' PSA

Mister Cee
Hot97-FM’s Mister Cee reveals that he has an addiction in new PSA, stresses "the importance of safe sex."

It’s been a little over two weeks since New York City radio personality Mister Cee was arrested in Brooklyn after patronizing sex from a male police officer posing as a prostitute (see earlier posting, Click Here), and it now seems the noted deejay is now intent on promoting safe sex, according to a story at hiphopdx.com.

Mister Cee recently appeared in a public service announcement for AIDS Healthcare Foundation and in the PSA he confessed to having an addiction.

“I can honestly say I have an addiction,” the deejay revealed. “And that’s something that I’m gonna have to deal with as I move forward in my life. But to all of you out there, I know there’s a lot of y’all that got y’all situations that y’all go through sexually…Everybody is not living a righteous lifestyle out there, even myself. So, what I wanted to do today was to talk about the importance of safe sex. Talk about the importance of using a condom. Just talking about the importance of being healthy in your life as far as taking a HIV test.”



Mister Cee concluded his PSA by encouraging viewers to take a HIV test and to not feel ashamed when it concerns being tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment