Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nick Cannon Leaving Syndicated Radio Show

Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon will leave his nationally syndicated radio show "Cannon's Countdown" next month after two years of hosting.

According to  vibe.com, Cannon will depart the show June 8 to focus on his new multi-media company NCredible Entertainment. The 32-year-old also teased an upcoming album in the works.

"I’ve made the difficult decision to step away from my on air duties in radio in order to have the time to dedicate to NCredible Entertainment and the various projects that I have on my plate in film, TV, retail and a new album. It is my plan to return to radio and my listeners very soon through my music.”

Cannon is also a host on NBC's "America's Got Talent," which returns June 4, and will be reviving his hit MTV show "Wild N' Out" on MTV later this summer.


Sources are saying that Nick Cannon has purchased the rights in a multi-million dollar deal for the classic Soul Train franchise and plans on revamping the show for a modern twist to bring music (especially soul music) back to television. Reportedly, the deal is so huge that the source says Nick “now owns everything but Don Cornelius’ corpse.”

No comments:

Post a Comment