Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Seattle Radio: KPNW Adds John Fisher For Middays

98.9 KPNW, Seattle’s Home for Music Lovers, has announced its first addition to its on-air line-up. John Fisher will bring a familiar voice to the Puget Sound on the new station each weekday from 10am to 3pm starting April 10th.

“We are pleased to welcome John Fisher, a familiar trusted voice in the PNW, stated Scott Mahalick, Hubbard Seattle Operations Manager. 

“John’s unique perspective of storytelling makes your listening experience much more interesting.”

John Fisher has been a Seattle radio mainstay for almost 30 years since arriving from Chicago in the early 1990s to join 103.7 The Mountain (KMTT).

John Fisher
John figured radio was in the rearview mirror. But when he woke up on Valentine’s Day 2023 to learn that there was a new station in town playing the kind of eclectic and diverse music variety he loved and missed on Seattle radio, John realized, “I wasn’t over radio, I was just over safe, predictable, cookie-cutter radio. As soon as I heard KPNW, I knew I had to be a part of this adventure.”

“I know there’s a pent-up passion for this kind of music mix on local radio because people come up to me and tell me that all the time,” John continued. “I am still kind of stunned that I get a chance once again to put it all together every workday for music lovers in the PNW. You can tell your friends it’s safe to listen to the radio again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment