Friday, December 20, 2019

Fresno Radio: Philip Teresi & “Skip” Echeverria To KMJ PM Drive

Philip Teresi & Skip Escheverria
Cumulus Media and News/Talk KMJ 580 AM / 105.8 FM have announced “Skip” Echeverria will team with Philip Teresi from 2-6 p.m. providing Central Valley listeners a powerful combo of whip-smart personalities in afternoon drive.

“You’d be hard pressed to find someone in this valley that doesn’t know the legend that is KMJ. When I started radio in 2001, I didn’t anticipate this opportunity. But having been born and raised in Fresno, a graduate from Fresno State, and having chosen to raise my own family and base my mental health practice locally, I have a vested interest in the continued success of my community. I absolutely love this valley and its people. I’m honored and excited to join the KMJ team and am looking forward to conversations about topics that are important to us”. – “Skip” Echeverria

“We are very excited to welcome Skip to the KMJ family. She’s already established herself as a star in our market, which means KMJ’s future just got a lot brighter”. – Patty Hixson Vice President/General Manager Cumulus Radio Fresno

“I’m elated to be a part of the next step at KMJ. Skip makes a brilliant, powerful addition to the station. Bringing Skip to KMJ benefits the audience, the sponsors, and the station as a whole”. – Philip Teresi

“Skip” joins KMJ after hosting mornings on rock station KFRR for the past 9 years. She has a BS in Communications and a Masters degree in Counseling & Family Therapy from Fresno State University.

No comments:

Post a Comment