Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Beasley's Buzz Knight Launches Consultancy


Beasley Media Group announces that Executive VP/Strategy and Innovation Buzz Knight will leave his post at the end of the 2019 to officially launch Buzz Knight Media.

Buzz Knight
In his new role, Knight will continue to advise Beasley Media Group's various brands on multiple projects and initiatives as well focus on enhancing brand health for other media companies, with an eye on maximizing audience and revenue.

"I'm very grateful to Caroline Beasley, Bruce Beasley, Brian Beasley and Justin Chase for providing me with the incredible opportunity to join the company three years ago," said Knight. "The great teams in the markets continue to perform at the highest level and I'm very proud to be able to continue to be associated with them. Special thanks to Caroline for providing me with the privilege of extending my relationship with Beasley Media Group as I fulfill a life-long dream of launching my own consultancy firm."

"Buzz has been instrumental in the evolution of the stations over the years," said Caroline Beasley, Chief Executive Officer of Beasley Media Group. "We are very grateful to him for everything he has done and look forward to continuing the relationship as his first official client."

No comments:

Post a Comment