Saturday, August 5, 2017

S-F Radio: Shaun Berries Re-Ups With KMVQ-FM

Shan Berries
KMVQ 99.7 Now FM has announced Midday Talent Shan Berries has been Re-upped at the San Francisco CBS RADIO station.

Program Director Michael Martin stated: “Shan is an incredible talent. She walks (more like runs) into the station every day with a smile on her face ready to attack. I’m so happy to have her on the team and spreading great vibes throughout the Bay Area. Shan is one of the many reasons 99.7’s ratings stay so high.”

Shan added, “99.7 NOW! has always been my home. I began my journey in radio here as an intern, and if it wasn't for Michael and Jazzy taking a chance on me, I wouldn't be where I am today. We have the greatest fans, and I am so honored by all their support and appreciation. I look forward to these next couple of years as an opportunity to make more great memories, grow, and continue to hold it down for The Bay Area!”

No comments:

Post a Comment