iHeartRadio will be integrated with devices across in-home connectivity, wearable technology and mobile applications including:
- Google Home: Listen to iHeartRadio on Google Home, the voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Coming soon to Google Home, playing iHeartRadio will be as easy as saying “Ok Google” followed by your favorite radio station or artist, giving users access to thousands of iHeartRadio’s live radio stations, custom Artist Radio stations, millions of songs and more.
- Samsung Family Hub: A new integration with Samsung Family Hub will allow users to listen to iHeartRadio stations right from their refrigerator. Samsung Family Hub features a touch-enabled screen that resides on the door of a Samsung refrigerator, creating a focal point for families to share notes and photos, coordinate calendars, and now - listen to their favorite music via iHeartRadio. Through this integration, families can enjoy live radio stations, personalized custom Artist Radio stations, and other great iHeartRadio content through the iHeartRadio application. Attendees can check out a demo on the CES show floor, Central Hall, booth 15006.
- Samsung Gear S3: With the Gear S3, the smartwatch that’s engineered for adventure, iHeartRadio users can control their music listening experience right from their wrist. This integration with Samsung gives Gear 3 users free access to thousands of live radio stations, custom Artist Radio stations and podcasts, on top of all of the core features of the Android iHeartRadio app.
- DISH Music: Recently launched by DISH, DISH Music is a new mobile app powered by DTS Play-Fi that provides a complete, room-to-room music entertainment experience by enabling users to stream music on TV audio systems throughout the home and control this content via their Android or iOS smartphones and tablets. Through an integration with iHeartRadio, DISH Music users can now enjoy thousands of live and custom Artist Radio stations, as well as podcasts from iHeartRadio, syncing the same music across rooms, or playing different stations throughout the home. DISH Music will be available on all Hopper 2 and Hopper 3 DVRs. Attendees can see a demo on the CES show floor, Central Hall, booth 11421.
- Speak Music Melody: iHeartRadio and Speak Music have teamed to launch Melody, a hands-free listening experience. Melody is Speak Music’s new voice-enabled platform that gives users the ultimate hands-free listening experience via a free iOS app — a personal music assistant with access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations. Melody is the perfect solution for the music lovers on the go who can now connect with a vast selection of audio and musical content while multitasking, driving and working out, all with the convenience of simple voice commands. Through this integration, Melody users will be able to listen to iHeartRadio’s live and custom Artist Radio stations through the Melody app or via connected Bluetooth enabled iHome devices.